Regional Sales Representative
Working under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Regional Sales Representative will Identify and develop sustainable new business growth within the Greater Toronto Area region. The Regional Sales Representative is a member of the Brightworks Charging Sales Team, which supports the sales efforts for promoting our wide catalog of mobile device charging solutions and portable power solutions.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- With the guidance and support of the Sales Manager, drive territory activity that creates new business wins and pipeline adds aimed at meeting or exceeding established territory and company sales goals.
- Focus on emerging accounts and foster relationships to develop new business opportunities (NBO).
- Travel on a regular basis to visit customer sites for face-to-face meetings with Procurement team members.
- Manage and maintain customer CRM system. Gather relevant information on NBOs and enter into CRM system. Utilize system to manage opportunity status, deliverable due dates, next steps, opportunity value, and to provide clear communication and updates to team members.
- Work with marketing and Brightworks resources to convert opportunities into revenue.
- Attend designated trade shows, as required.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree or Post-Secondary Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in:
o Outside Sales
o Technical B2B
o Electronics industry
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills. Able to provide clear and concise summaries and instruction.
- Interest in mobile device charging technology and portable power. Desire to develop expertise in industry technology.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong organizations skills; able to manage multiple projects and direct others to meet deadlines.
- High energy level and positive can-do attitude.Able to demonstrate to customers a strong willingness to support their needs.